Good Morning and Thank You



thank youGood Morning and a very big Thank You to all who have recently LIKED or SHARED my Facebook page.  Thank you for your support. 

When I began this page on May 31, 2013 I made a decision to look for the Rainbow(s) in my life after being victim to Childhood Incest. I wanted to tell my story so that I could continue my journey of healing and reach out to others who are dealing with the same issues and struggles. 

I look forward to hearing from other Incest Survivors.  We all have our stories to tell.  Speak up. Encourage one another. Rainbows are beautiful.  And YOU are beautiful too. 

Thanks, again, for your support!

✽If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain✽
✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿ IAMicried ✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿
☜㋛☞❤☜㋡☞Visions of Rainbows ☜㋛☞❤☜㋡☞

Comments

Popular Posts