Poem - Oh Rainbow




Oh Rainbow
With your brilliant colors of glory
To you I will tell my story

Hands of a father
Brushing along my breasts
“Stop it” I scream “Leave me alone”
I do not like it. I do not like it.

The Beast continues every chance he gets
His eyes laughing, his lips he wets
Humming, dreaming, I rock in a chair
Some place else I wish to be; But where?

Constantly He finds me
Passing in the hallway, or sitting in the rocker
The home becomes frightening
I do not like it. I do not like it.

Mother, brothers, and sister too
The touching of me by The Beast you see
Why do you not stop him?
You laugh, it’s a joke to you, but not for me.

Alone with The Beast
Tells me “Come closer. Sit on my lap.”
“I have to feel you. I want to kiss you. Let me inside”
I do not like it. I do not like it.

Strange feelings down below
As his fingers work magic to and fro
Then into his bedroom we go
Beast wants to be “The First” to show me
How to give pleasure and what grownups do.

In my mouth The Beast explodes
Yuck, yuck I am choking
“Candy“, He says, “Will make you feel better.”
I do not like it. I do not like it.

Those days long gone
But closing my eyes, The Beast returns
Hands, eyes, lips and tongue
I am older now, and still want to run

Oh Rainbow
You are beautiful and shining bright
After the storm of The Beast
I see you, Oh Rainbow
And think, some day, maybe I’ll be alright.

 
-- poem written by
© IAMicried  June 10, 2013




 



Comments

Popular Posts