Unemployed Failure in Life

March 5, 2014 

Thoughts about today. Life still sucks. Nothing gets any better the next day. Slept on and off over night after a very upsetting day yesterday.  Being unemployed (again) I went in search of a job by applying online through the Walmart website.  And again, I took the employment assessment testing. AND FAILED!  2nd time FAILED.

They don’t know me.  They’ve never even talked with me.  I’m ok enough to walk into their store and buy their damn products; but not smart enough or “stable” enough to WORK for them.

Seems to be the going trend.  The other day I contacted (5) staffing agencies that I registered with.  Same ol’ answer .. “Thanks for checking in. Nothing today. We haven’t forgotten about you. You are on our available list.”  I was smart enough, skilled enough, “stable” enough to work for one agency for 6+ years.  Same agency sent me to a temporary job for (6) weeks in Hartland recently.  (25) miles from my home.  But, I went because I needed the money. Guess they needed a pawn in their crooked little game.  They make money off me .. I get a 6 week job. 

Funny thing happened same week.  Phone rang.  Staffing agency calling for my husband.  Message went like this .. “Hi. This message is for ___.  My name is Lisa.  I’m calling from ___ staffing.  You were in our office about a year & a half ago. At that time we weren’t able to find anything for you.  I’m just contacting you to see if you’re still actively looking for work and if so would like to be able to work with you.  Please give me a call back at _____. Thank you.”  Anything wrong here?!
  1. Following up with candidate 1 ½ yrs later
  2. He’s got a job NOW
  3. Cold calling to bring in resumes, while millions of people are unemployed.
How about working with the currently unemployed and putting them back to work.
Something seriously wrong with the world, reality, our country .. need I go on? 
  • People stealing and applying for funding from government agencies when they don’t qualify.  Who’s paying for it? WE ARE
  • People “Coming To America” for better life; yet most times at the citizens’ expense. Who’s paying for it? WE ARE
  • People doing their job, making a buck, without thoughts or concerns of the unemployed (ie .. recruiters, staffing agencies)  Who’s paying for it?  WE ARE
  • Lies, deceit, corruption, hate, filth, etc .. life, just life
There’s a song I remember when my kids were small.  “I love you. You love me. We’re as happy as can be.”  WRONG.  Love doesn’t do crap.  It masks reality.  That is all.  Watching the television see if you can find all the “feel good” propaganda.  We have been filling our kids heads (and our own) with CRAP.  Here’s just some of the lies we tell ourselves.
  1. Keep working hard and you can get anything that you want. ~ Aaliyah
  2. You really have to work hard and apply yourself; and by applying yourself
    & working hard & being diligent, YOU CAN ACHIEVE SUCCESS. ~ Julie Benz
  3. Believe that life is worth living & your belief will help create the fact ~ William James. What a crock of shit!  I believe .. I believe .. lordy lordy I believe .. Guess what, still unemployed! Still broke!  Still increasingly HOPELESS!
  4. How far you go in life depends on YOU being tender, compassionate, sympathetic and tolerant.  Yep, my problems are by my own making. Has nothing to do with some dumb ass assessment test that someone who doesn’t even know me says accurately depicts my morals, skills, ambitions, brains.  I’m not worth it. Life isn’t worth it.  Oh, I’m sorry. I’m not being tolerant of my LOT in LIFE.
My life is being controlled by others. Always has been.  Like a tidal wave pushing the little minnow fish.  I am like that minnow.  Nothing I did, or doing, or will do can change anything.  Incest by my father, unemployed by others opinions and thoughts of me. I am nothing. I can do nothing. Be grateful .. you say?! For what??


Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.

So where is MY comfort?! Cried all night and today. My heart is so broken I can no longer go on. Show me a reason to continue in this pain. Show me a reason to go on.  You can’t. Because there is no reason. Only death lies ahead. The cold, dark, reality of life .. death. Release me from my pain. I felt no pain BEFORE I was born. I will feel no pain when dead.  My death and its timing is the one thing I DO have control of. 


Comments

Popular Posts